Zoom Yoga Classes
First Time Here?
GET A LIVESTREAM ZOOM LESSON FOR FREE
YOU ARE ONLY ONE YOGA CLASS AWAY FROM A GOOD MOOD!
How to Join the Zoom Class
HOW TO JOIN OUR LIVE-STREAMING VIRTUAL YOGA LESSONS:
1. Download the Zoom app on mobile or desktop (free)
2. Sign up for your virtual class on the schedule page (right here)
3. You’ll get a Zoom link in your confirmation in your email to use when class begins.
4. You’ll also get a reminder email 15 minutes prior to the start time.
5. You’ll be admitted from the “waiting room” at the time of class.
6. Your video can be on or off. All participants will be muted when class begins. Practice along and enjoy.
What do you Need
You need a yoga mat and any other gear that makes your practice easier.
e.g. a mat, blanket, blocks (or books), belt etc. If not available, we will work with anything else.
In order to be able to see and hear each other for our virtual yoga class you need to make sure you have the following:
A laptop or a computer with a web camera and a built-in microphone.
A good internet connection.
Via Zoom (you will receive the link by email)
YOU ASK. I GLADLY ANSWER
What are livestream Zoom lessons?
Live-streaming classes are live, meaning they happen in real-time and have a set start time and end time.
Which of your classes is best suited for me?
Always a good question. All classes are for all levels. The Core Flow classes are more challenging classes then the Vinyasa Flow classes but are still for all levels so everybody can join the ride.